The Fellowship Hall

The building for the Fellowship Hall served as the parish hall of St. John's Lutheran Church, which was built in 1855 on Fenske Road, Cypress, Texas. The members of St. John's gave the fellowship hall to the Spring Creek County Historical Association in 1983 to be restored and used for its original purpose. The hall displays a collection of photographs of Tomball taken in 1945 by noted photographer Esther Bubley.

510 North Pine Street
P.O. Box 457 
Tomball, Texas 77377-0457

Organized in 1961