Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church

In 1876, the congregation of this church was organized in the Neudorf Community, southwest of Tomball, Texas. This particular structure was completed about 1905. The church, with its original furnishings, was moved to the museum center in 1973. Numerous weddings take place here annually.

510 North Pine Street
P.O. Box 457 
Tomball, Texas 77377-0457

Organized in 1961